Eric possesses a wealth of international and cross-cultural working experience in commercial sales as well as social impact business sector focusing on outcome-based business models. He is a self-driven genuine person with strengths in networking, partnership building and multi-stakeholder engagement. Eric is passionate about social impact-based business models focused on increasing access to care for under-served patient populations.
- Over 10 years’ experience in sales, strategy, partnership and business development in both Pharma and medical devices within Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Currently the Head of Strategy, Partnerships and Government relations for Medtronic Labs.
- Part of the core team that innovated a human centered design of hypertension and diabetes management model of care focused on reaching under-served patients in emerging markets.
- Formerly a consultant with Global strategy on patient pathway innovation across Africa focusing on concept development, MVP and commercialisation plans and strategies.
- Passionate about providing access to care for the underserved patients working with different stakeholders and governments in resource challenged populations.